Get more from your WolfVision systems
WolfVision systems do not require the use of dongles, additional apps or software before they can be used. However there are a number of useful features such as recording content material onto a mobile device from a Cynap, or remote controlling a Visualizer via a smartphone or tablet, that we make available via our vSolution App.
- Receive and record a stream of presentation and lecture content from a Cynap system onto your own mobile device.
- For Android and iOS users in network environments where the mDNS / Bonjour service (device discovery protocols) have been disabled, the app enables users to mirror screen content to Cynap, Cynap Core, or Cynap Pure system via AirPlay or Chromecast. Cynap systems can be added automatically as receivers, and the listed devices are sorted in order of proximity.
- The latest Windows, macOS. iOS, and Android versions of vSolution App support the multi-platform web conferencing feature for Cynap, and can be used as a convenient web conferencing controller when using Zoom, Microsoft Teams or WebRTC web conferences.
- An easy-to-use remote control function enables presenters to connect to a WolfVision Visualizer or Cynap system, and then use the intuitive touchscreen interface to control their content materials wirelessly from their own mobile device.
- Supported OS: Windows 10 and above, macOS 12 and above, iOS 14 and above, Android 9 and above.