AV Presales Consultant United States
About the job
WolfVision is seeking a highly skilled, dynamic individual with a strong passion for A/V systems engineering to join our team.
As an AV/IT Presales Consultant WolfVision, you’ll be responsible for providing pre-sales and post-sales support for our customers, reseller partners and internal sales team.
What you'll be doing
- Advising professionals on the integration of our products into their existing networks.
- Provide strategic advice on using WolfVision technology to achieve customers’ goals both pre- and post-sales.
- Works closely with the Sales Team to ensure accuracy and completeness in the design of a proposed project.
- Participates in pre-sale discussions/demonstrations to ensure WolfVision products will operate effectively within the designed project scope.
- Process, evaluate and resolve technical inquiries from customers, reseller partners and sales team.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about the AV industry and markets.
- Willingness to travel in US, Latin America and to our headquarters in Austria.
- Worked in the audio-visual field in a systems design capacity.
- Experience in an AV integration role.
- IT/Networking experience.
- Sound knowledge of network technologies (WAN, LAN, WLAN).
- Microsoft 365 (client, server, cloud).
- Basic knowledge of the Apple & Android world.
- Very good written and spoken English skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Enthusiasm to learn new things - what are the trends in the IT/AV market?
- Have AV experience in Education, Courtroom, Government or Corporate markets.
- Interesting and varied projects with a high level of personal responsibility.
- Internationally successful company with a great working atmosphere.
- High-end products for the most renowned universities/companies in the world.
- Generous benefits package.