Courtroom AV technology solutions
Evidence presentation system for in-person and hybrid courtrooms
Key advantages of WolfVision courtroom systems
- Easy-to-use, AVoIP evidence presentation, web conferencing, and distribution solution for courtrooms
- Judges stay in control of evidence presentation at all times
- Cost-effective technology - no racks full of equipment or room control system needed
- Cynap as centrepiece AV appliance, runs vSolution MATRIX connected to Cynap Pure Receivers and WolfVision Visualizer providing versatile end-to-end, all-in-one multi-source, digital and analogue evidence presentation system
- Hybrid courtrooms remain popular because they bring greater efficiencies
- Hybrid workflows save time, make scheduling easier, and help to reduce backlogs.
Preserving the integrity of the court process
- Using ‘Preview’, ‘Publish’, and ‘Stop Sharing’ options, the judge, or clerk of the court uses simple drag and drop movements to push on-screen content for the judge to preview, or for jury, plaintiff, or defence attorneys to view.
- Judges decide if evidence is admissible, and ‘Protected Mode’ ensures that attorneys cannot send on-screen content directly to a jury for viewing.
- Electronic evidence is distributed using either wireless presentation, or via a wired HDMI connection. Physical materials are shown via the document camera.
- Presented evidence can also be distributed outside of the physical courtroom during virtual court sessions.
Presenting evidence from any source
- Wireless connectivity using any laptop, smartphone, or tablet
- Support for AirPlay, Miracast, and Chromecast means no apps or dongles are needed
- Live evidence is placed on the document camera
- Wired HDMI In available for judges, and attorneys who wish to use a cable
- Attorneys can also bring evidence on a USB stick and submit it to the judge
- Touchscreen annotation is available at the witness stand.
- Content is moderated and controlled using a simple drag-and-drop interface.
Supporting Virtual Courts
- Web conferencing via Zoom, Microsoft Teams, or WebRTC-based services.
- WolfVision's vSolution App simplifies the web conferencing workflow making it quick and easy for the clerk of the court or judge to control.
- Simply adding a Cynap Pure Pro wireless presentation and collaboration system to external locations such as a jail, extends the physical courtroom. For example, greater efficiency is achieved when prisoners can attend arraignments remotely via web conference.
Maximum Security in the courtroom
- The system is always used in ‘Protected Mode’ to prevent unwanted or mis-timed display of evidence materials
- Wireless signal strength can be adjusted to create only a small area of connectivity around the attorney tables. This prevents unauthorized attempts to disrupt court proceedings.
- Separate networks for court personnel and external visitors maintains security
- All wireless content is 100% encrypted
- On completion of the court session, no information is stored on a any WolfVision system.
- Cost-effective – no more racks full of equipment needed
- Quick and easy installation
- Ease of use keeps training requirements to a minimum
- Customisable peripheral controls take care of the tasks that would normally require a room control system. Reduces cost, reduces number of boxes.
- Less boxes means fewer potential points of failure
- Easy integration with other infrastructure such as IP cameras, audio, & recording equipment.
- Eliminate compatibility issues between devices. All core functionality is performed using WolfVision systems
- Standard design already widely used. Simply adjust the number of Cynap Pure Receivers needed, depending on how many extra screens are required in the room.