We support our systems and solutions by regularly adding extra features and functionality to keep them up-to-date. There are no hidden licensing charges to consider when purchasing WolfVision solutions. A new firmware update version v1.28i is now available for vSolution Cynap and Cynap Core which offers the following new features and functionality:
- Support for optional vSolution Meeting Pack (adds room scheduling feature to Cynap and Cynap Core)
- Cynap Core now supports 4K UHD output resolution, and displays up to 4 on-screen windows.
- Support for vSolution App, the 'all-in-one' app from wolfVision which provides additional useful functionality for Visualizer & Cynap systems
- Annotation improvements
- Microsoft MICE support, providing further improvements in the overall quality, stability, and connection distance of the stream
- Wireless connection splash screen, which offers the ability to connect mobile devices wirelessly simply by scanning a QR code.
- Microsoft Teams integration: Cynap and Cynap Core now facilitate easy access to Microsoft Teams (Office 365 account with active subscription required)