WolfVision evidence presentation systems for in-person, hybrid & virtual courts
Key advantages of WolfVision courtroom systems
- Easy-to-use, AVoIP evidence presentation, web conferencing, and distribution solution for courtrooms
- Judges stay in control of evidence presentation at all times
- Cost-effective technology - no racks full of equipment or room control system needed
- Cynap as centrepiece AV appliance, runs vSolution MATRIX connected to Cynap Pure Receivers and WolfVision Visualizer providing versatile end-to-end, all-in-one multi-source, digital and analogue evidence presentation system
- Hybrid courtrooms remain popular because they bring greater efficiencies
- Hybrid workflows save time, make scheduling easier, and help to reduce backlogs.
Preserving the integrity of the court process
- Using ‘Preview’, ‘Publish’, and ‘Stop Sharing’ options, the judge, or clerk of the court uses simple drag and drop movements to push on-screen content for the judge to preview, or for jury, plaintiff, or defence attorneys to view.
- Judges decide if evidence is admissible, and ‘Protected Mode’ ensures that attorneys cannot send on-screen content directly to a jury for viewing.
- Electronic evidence is distributed using either wireless presentation, or via a wired HDMI connection. Physical materials are shown via the document camera.
- Presented evidence can also be distributed outside of the physical courtroom during virtual court sessions.
Presenting evidence from any source
- Wireless connectivity using any laptop, smartphone, or tablet
- Support for AirPlay, Miracast, and Chromecast means no apps or dongles are needed
- Live evidence is placed on the document camera
- Wired HDMI In available for judges, and attorneys who wish to use a cable
- Attorneys can also bring evidence on a USB stick and submit it to the judge
- Touchscreen annotation is available at the witness stand.
- Content is moderated and controlled using a simple drag-and-drop interface.
Supporting Virtual Courts
- Web conferencing via Zoom, Microsoft Teams, or WebRTC-based services.
- WolfVision's vSolution App simplifies the web conferencing workflow making it quick and easy for the clerk of the court or judge to control.
- Simply adding a Cynap Pure Pro wireless presentation and collaboration system to external locations such as a jail, extends the physical courtroom. For example, greater efficiency is achieved when prisoners can attend arraignments remotely via web conference.
Maximum Security in the courtroom
- The system is always used in ‘Protected Mode’ to prevent unwanted or mis-timed display of evidence materials
- Wireless signal strength can be adjusted to create only a small area of connectivity around the attorney tables. This prevents unauthorized attempts to disrupt court proceedings.
- Separate networks for court personnel and external visitors maintains security
- All wireless content is 100% encrypted
- On completion of the court session, no information is stored on a any WolfVision system.
- Cost-effective – no more racks full of equipment needed
- Quick and easy installation
- Ease of use keeps training requirements to a minimum
- Customisable peripheral controls take care of the tasks that would normally require a room control system. Reduces cost, reduces number of boxes.
- Less boxes means fewer potential points of failure
- Easy integration with other infrastructure such as IP cameras, audio, & recording equipment.
- Eliminate compatibility issues between devices. All core functionality is performed using WolfVision systems
- Standard design already widely used. Simply adjust the number of Cynap Pure Receivers needed, depending on how many extra screens are required in the room.
Contact us now to find out more about WolfVision end-to-end evidence presentation, web conferencing and collaboration solutions.
Oberes Ried 14
+43 5523 52250 [email protected]