Regional Sales Manager (RSM) USA
TOLA (TX, OK, LA, AR)
WolfVision is a leading global developer and manufacturer of innovative presentation, collaboration, and knowledge sharing systems and solutions. Our Cynap and Visualizer systems are used worldwide, by leading universities and other educational institutions, in local and state government offices, corporate meeting spaces during presentations, meetings, web conferences, training sessions, and they are also used in courtrooms, for digital presentation and management of judicial evidence.
WolfVision is seeking dynamic, passionate, and dedicated sales professional to join our team. As a key WolfVision team member, Regional Sales Manager’s primary role is to ensure that territory sales quota is consistently met through development and closing of new business opportunities in their assigned territory. Secondarily, the Regional Sales Manager will manage, maintain, and grow a portfolio of WolfVision Partners and customers through implementing sales strategies and the development of new sales opportunities.
- Responsible for achieving and managing sales quota based on assigned territory targets.
- Independent acquisition of new customers for our Cynap and Visualizer product families.
- Understanding of WolfVision’s product portfolio and technical solutions to effectively communicate company’s unique selling points to customers.
- Meets with existing customers to discuss their evolving needs and to present WolfVison’s value proposition and unique selling points of our products.
- Establishes and maintains professional working relationships with Premium Partners and prospect organizations.
- Executes product demonstrations for sales partners, consultants, universities, and corporate end customers.
- Develops effective relationships with the Service and Support team members to be able to provide professional service to customers and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Participates in national and regional trade shows.
- Records and maintains all sales activities and opportunities in WolfVision CRM tool.
- Provides regular input on all sales activities including opportunities status and progress.
- Prepares and submits monthly forecast report for assigned territory by established deadline.
- Prepares and submits monthly sales report by established deadline.
- Completes expense report and time sheets on a weekly basis.
- Strong technology selling skills that focus on consultative, solution-oriented sales approach in solving customers need.
- Diligent attitude in reaching sales objective.
- Ability to develop long -term territory plans with sales cycles of ½ to 1½ years.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills – able to converse with people across different disciplines and functions; write concise; clear reports; and deliver effective presentations.
- Existing knowledge of, and interest in networked and audiovisual solutions
- An impeccable reputation for honesty, integrity and for doing the right thing; takes responsibility for actions and outcomes.
- Proven track record of accountability.
- High energy with a sense of urgency in responding to customer needs.
- Proficiency with Windows OS, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word, and other standard MS programs.
- Ability to work with Salesforce CRM.
- Ability to regularly travel through the territory.
What we offer
- The opportunity to represent a well-known industry brand, respected worldwide for its high quality European-made products.
- The opportunity to join growing technology company and become a key member of, dynamic, highly motivated, and successful sales team.
- Competitive Salary, commissions, bonus and benefits package.
- Chance to provide valuable input and influence new product development and contribute to company growth.
- This position reports directly to National Director of Sales.
- This position operationally/functionally doesn’t manage other employees.
Do you want to be part of our outstanding team?
If you are interested in becoming a part of the WolfVision team, please submit your resume to: [email protected]