WolfVision is looking for a knowledgeable IT Consultant to look after and support our customers, reseller partners and internal sales team with the network integration of our Cynap family of products.
Candidate must be customer oriented, with good presentation skills, superior technical expertise, and problem-solving aptitude.
- Understand customers’ IT requirements.
- Provide strategic advice on using WolfVision technology to achieve customers’ goals both pre- and post-sales.
- Process, evaluate and resolve technical enquiries from customers, reseller partners and sales team.
- Provide second-level IT support for our products in close coordination with the headquarters.
- Must have superior customer service skills and be capable of handling difficult situations with customers.
- Help create and update technical documentation and system overview of our products.
- Provide training support and assistance for training courses for our IT / AV products for our sales team, reseller partners and customers.
- Assist customers with the configuration and technical set up of WolfVision products.
- Assist with the maintenance and repair of in-house IT infrastructure.
Job Requirements & Competencies:
The IT Consultant should have an in-depth understanding of network technology and possess broad work experience in IT.
- Previous experience in IT consulting or related field is required.
- Previous integration or support experience in A/V is preferred.
- Prior customer service and client relations experience is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows environment (client and server) is required.
- Experience in working with Apple and Android platforms would be an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of networking technology functionality and configuration in routers, firewalls and switches is required. Familiarity with WAN media and communications technologies is a plus.
- Superior logic, analytical skills, and strong problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical clients and colleagues.
- Ability to work and learn independently as well as in a team.
- Fluent English and a basic knowledge of German is essential
- Ability and willingness to travel
IT Product Consulting and Support
What we offer:
- Interesting and varied projects with a high level of personal responsibility
- Internationally successful company with a family working atmosphere
- High-end products for the most renowned universities/companies in the world
- Many benefits and excellent connections to public transport
- Working environment in a modern, sustainable building
- Flexible working hours and attractive employee events
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Advanced Network: 6 years (Required)
- Advanced IT: 6 years (Required)
- Audio/Video Implementation or Support: 2 years (Preferred)
- Pre-Sales Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- Technical sales: 1 year (Preferred)
WolfVision is a leading global developer and manufacturer of innovative presentation, collaboration and knowledge sharing systems and solutions.
Our mission is to improve collaboration in teaching, presentations, and workshops, through high quality, interactive, innovative communications solutions, and services.
Do you want to become a member of our outstanding team?
Then we look forward to your application at [email protected]